Fairwater Community Hub
A refurbishment scheme has transformed the former library on Fairwater Green into a bright, attractive Community Hub.
The new Hub opened in July, 2016 and offers a range of advice, information and library services from a one-stop shop facility.
The Fairwater Community Hub has plenty to offer. Trained staff are on hand to help you access a wide range of Council and partner services including:
• Library with children’s area
• Free internet access and use of computers
• Photocopying, scanning, and printing
• Advice and information services, including housing, benefit and financial advice
• Community meeting room hire