The new Llanishen Community Hub opened its doors to the public in December 2017.
Located on the ground floor of Llanishen Police station at the heart of Llanishen Village, the refurbished building is the result of partnership working between Cardiff Council and the Police and Crime Commissioner for bringing a wider range of advice, information and services to the local community.
The Hub provides a new home for Llanishen Library with a bright and welcoming children’s area, as well our usual Hub services.
The Llanishen Hub has plenty to offer. Trained staff are on hand to help you access a wide range of facilities and services including:
• Library service including quiet area and space for children’s events
• Housing, benefit and advice services
• Free internet and Wi-Fi access
• Free phones to contact Council and other services
• Into Work Advice and training courses
• IT Training Suite/ Private interview rooms
• Rooms for community meetings & events
• Partner organisations providing specialist help and advice